About OUAB Grad/Prof
- The Ohio Union Activities Board as the student programming organization as Ohio State strives to provide diverse programs and events that are educational, entertaining, and thought-provoking for the students on the Columbus Campus. The Graduate and Professional student committee of the Ohio Union Activities Board designs and executes over 200 programs that are intentionally created to enhance the graduate and professional student experience. In an effort to provide holistic opportunities we offer programs in five key areas.
- Our Personal Enrichment programs include a set of activities in which students improve awareness of themselves and their identity. It is the goal of these activities to help students develop talents and potential, enhance their quality of life, and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations. For more information regarding personal enrichment programs, please click the personal enrichment tab at the top left of the page.
- Our Professional Growth series are a number of structured activities in which students work with various partners from the University and in the city of Columbus. This series assists students in developing skills, qualification, and experiences that will enhance their ability to progress through their chosen career field. For more information regarding professional growth programs, please click the professional growth tab at the top left of the page.
- Our Social Engagement activities allow for student to interact and network with student among and between different graduate and professional programs. In order to create overall balance for student, these social engagement activities allow for student to develop a sense of community and promote the development of friendships.
- In order to provide extraordinary experiences, the Grad/prof committee hosts a number of special events throughout the year. These events are unique opportunities that contribute to lasting memories that are specific to the student’s time at The Ohio State University and in the city of Columbus.
Family- Friendly Activities
- Embracing that a number of our graduate and professional students have spouses, some with children, and some who are multi-generational, OUAB Grad/Prof has developed a series of programs in which the families of the students are incorporated into the student experience.
If you are interested in joining the OUAB Grad/Prof Committee, please contact Quantá Taylor (Coordinator of Graduate & Professional Student Programming) at email@example.com.