Grad/Prof Quiz Night
Join OUAB Grad/Prof for bi-weekly trivia night. Grad/Prof Quiz Night operates using a league-play system in which teams may be composed of up to 10 members. Pre-arranged. impromptu-created teams, and/or individuals may compete in this night of trivia as well. Teams must be composed of at least half students. There are three rounds of trivia and 15 categories per round. Prizes are given to the first place winner! Come out and enjoy this fun and interactive environment!
The Ohio Union Activities Board Quiz Nights operate under a league system. The rules for the league are as follows:
- There are several sessions offered over the course of the semester
- One point equals one point
- Points accumulate over the course of the semester
- The lowest score will be dropped from the final cumulative score
- Bonus questions and between-round play will not be factored into league scores
- 45 possible points each night
- Must be at least one member from the original team each night
- Each team must designate a captain who determines the makeup of the team
- The team captain is the only member of the team that should register or communicate regarding team participation in Grad/Prof Quiz Night
- Half of the team's participants must be currently enrolled students - each enrolled student is allowed one guest
- Must maintain team name throughout the course of the semester
- Themes will not be announced ahead of time
- Some themes may be repeated, but no questions will be repeated
- League standing will be available at the beginning of the following Quiz Night
- In the event of a tie, the team captains will compete in a head-to-head matchup
In order to register for Quiz Night, we request that you follow these guidelines to participate. Failure to follow these guidlines could lead to ineligibility to play in the future.
- Each team must register after the most recent Quiz Night has completed
- Each team must send an email with the subject line: (Team Name) Quiz Night (Date of Event)
- Each team must include the names and email addresses of all team members (maximum of 10 names). Team captains must use the provided excel document to provide team inforamtion.
- Each team must notify the Grad/Prof staff if they cannot participate so that other teams can be notified
- Teams will be notifiied if they participating, or if they have been waitlisted
- Each team must adhere to the registration and waitlist policy. Please do not attend if you have not been notified.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.