Friday, April 7, 2023, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Ohio Union
Buckeye Leadership Fellows is hosting a Keynote Speaker Series open to all students on Friday, April 7. Sessions begin at 1:30, 2:15 and 3:15 p.m. No RSVP neccesary!
Topics range from women in leadership, micro aggressions, caregiving for yourself in the healthcare system, rising from failures, and so much more! Bringing together BLF Board Members, Community Leaders, and our very own Ohio State staff, the wealth of knowledge these panels have is unmatched. Panel discussions will be moderated by BLF Fellows from Cohort '24 and '25. See the full schedule below:
Sessions at 1:30 p.m.
- The Pursuit of Intentionality-focus on Women in Leadership - Hays Cape Room
- BRAVING the Wilderness of Leadership (Utiliizing Dr. Brene Brown's work) - Interfaith Prayer Room
- Harrnessing the Power of Innovation - Milestones Room
- Curious and Interested: The MOOD Elevator - Sphinx Leadership Suite
- Failure ≠ Fatal: Using GRIT to Succeed - Tanya Rutner Room
Sessions at 2:15 p.m.
- Debate vs Discussion: Leadership and Diversity - Hays Cape Room
- Micro and Macro-we aren't talking about carbs: Microagressions and Inclusivity in the Professional World - Interfaith Prayer Room
- There's no "I" in team: Team Building an Strength in the Workplace - Milestones Room
- Optimal Priming and Emotional Intelligence as a Young Professional - Tanya Rutner Room
Sessions at 3:15 p.m.
- Putting the Care in Caregivers: Leadership and Community in Healthcare - Hays Cape Room
- Energy and Engagement: A Professional Nonprofit Outlook - Interfaith Prayer Room
- Age of AI: Business in a Virtual World - Milestone Room
- Communication Not Crisis: Importance of Proper Communication in the Digital Age - Sphinx Leadership Suite
- More Than a Handshake: Relationships and Investment in Community - Tanya Rutner Room