JOIN US FOR A DAY OF REST AND RELAXATION
Where: Ohio Union (Various room spaces)
When: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Entry Policy/BuckID Policy:
- Sign up for various yoga sessions (links available here)
- Lottery Registration for the cooking classes and our painting course are available for the classes below:
- Upon check-in at the Ohio Union, each attendee will receive a wristband. This wristband must be worn at all times while attending this event.
- A valid BuckID must be present for entry at the check-in table in the Ohio Union.
- Note: If using virtual BuckID, you must present a photo ID with a matching name on BuckID.
- Per public health guidelines, Ohio State observes the following mask requirements: masks are required indoors for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.
- It is recommended to bring your own water bottle and yoga mat/towel.
- Water fountains are provided at the Ohio Union.
- Yoga mats will not be provided, so it is encouraged to bring your own. You do not need one to participate.
- Alcohol and other substances are not permitted.
If you need accommodations, please reach out to Director of Special Events, Simran Ambwani.2