Date: Sunday, September 12, 2021, 1 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Join us for a opportunity to learn about skills and resources that will help you success as your pursue your graduate or professional degree from your fellow students. The goal of this event is to aid in your transition to graduate and professional school and will address the following:
- Challenges faced in graduate school, the surprises you may face, and general advice for this stage in your career
- Panels of current graduate and professional students will provide firsthand accounts of important things such as time management strategies, the role of self-advocacy, developing a relationship with your advisor, etc.
- Panels will be broadly discipline specific
- You will also learn about resources and services available to support your academic success throughout graduate school
- Designed specifically for newer graduate and professional students