Date: Saturday, August 29, 2020, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Join us for a opportunity to learn about skills and resources that will help you success as your pursue your graduate or professional degree from your fellow students. The goal of this event is to aid in your transition to graduate and profesisonal school and will address the following:
- Challenges faced in graduate school, the surprises you may face, and general advice for this stage in your career
- Panels of current graduate and professional students will provide firsthand accounts of important things such as time management strategies, the role of self-advocacy, developing a relationship with your advisor, etc.
- Panels will be discipline specific in addition to a panel for students who are parents
- You will also learn about resources and services available to support your academic success throughout graduate school
- Designed specifically for new graduate and professional students
“If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Kerry Hodak at email@example.com or 614-292-0253. Requests made by August 21, 2020 will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.”