Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Location: Creative Arts Room - Lower Level Ohio Union
Relaxing and making time for entertainment is a crucial part of overall wellness. With this in mind, join us for an evening of cupcakes and canvases with local artist Cody Heichel.
Participants are invited to relax, enjoy sweet treats and paint on a canvas with fellow students.
Participants will be selected by OUAB Grad/Prof’s lottery system for high demand programs. To register for the lottery, please sign up using the link below. Lottery registration will be available until 11:59 PM on January 27th. You may register for yourself and one guest. Those selected to participate in the class will be notified by noon on January 28th.
Click the link to register: https://ouab.osu.edu/Secure/lottery/events/?eventId=164
*NOTE: Check in for this event begins at 3:45:00 PM. Students should NOT arrive before this time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I bring anything? - Aprons and all needed materials and supplies will be provided.
- Do I need to have experience painting? - You do not need any experience or art background to participate.
- How do I register to attend? - Approximately four weeks before the scheduled date of the event, students interested in participating may register for the lottery using the link above.
- Is there a limit to the number of classes that I can take? - Due to the popularity of this event, students may attend only one event per semester.
- When will I find out if I’m in a class? - Rosters for the class will be released approximately one week before the class is scheduled. You will be required to confirm your attendance upon receipt of an email within 4 days of he scheduled class. If you’re awarded a spot in the course but do not confirm your intent to attend via email, your spot may be forfeited due to high demand for the course.
- I received an email that I’m in the class. Is that it? - Please make sure that you respond to that email to confirm your intent to attend the course within 4 days of the class. Failure to confirm your attendance may result in the forfeiture of your spot.