Time: Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: Performance Hall
Sir John will be giving an hour long Q&A session with students about his career and life in the makeup industry. Sir John has cultivated a strong focus on inclusivity, visual representation, durability and longevity in product. His passion for authenticity in beauty and fashion has led Sir John to work as an ambassador and consulting celebrity makeup artist for L’Oréal Paris, as well as in partnerships with numerous other brands including Glossier, MAC, Yves Saint Laurent, and Estée Lauder. His work has appeared on the covers of Glamour, Elle, Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Marie Claire.
Sir John is also leading a makeup workshop prior to the event at 4 PM in the Performance Hall. Participants will be selected via the OUAB lottery system. More information and the registration form can be found at: https://ouab.osu.edu/Secure/lottery/events/?eventId=142
- Time: Doors open at 6:30PM. Event begins at 7:00PM.
- Location: Performance Hall in the Ohio Union
- Event Format: Moderated Q&A followed by student Q&A.
- Ticket Policy: Tickets and valid BuckID are required for entry. Please keep in mind that tickets are on first come, first serve basis.
- Transportation: Most students walk to the venue. ADA parking is available. As always, ride sharing services are an option.
- For e-Ticketing questions, please contact email@example.com.
- For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add to your Outlook calendar
Add to your Google Calendar